I am thrilled to be hopping with Kylie in the Top 10 for Kylie's International Blog Highlights Hop for October. Thank you so much to everyone who took the time to pop on over to the blog and vote for me in the gallery.
It didn't take me long to know what I was going to make since I had just received my order delivery of the Eden's Garden Collection:
I love the gold accents in the DSP, so I paired the paper with Gilded Leafing, some stamped leaf images from Forever Fern and a few small Gold Foil embellishments.
|Gilded Leafing Flakes|
To make this card:
- 5 ½" x 4 ¼" Basic White Thick card base.
- Soft Succulent mat layer 5 1/4" x 4" .
- DSP layer 5 1/8" x 3 7/8".
- Trim Basic White 5 1/8" x 3", die-cut the border from Eden Dies on both long sides and gold heat emboss sentiment.
- Place strips of 3/8" tape across the panel and apply the Gilded Leafing.
- Stamp the small leaves from Forever Fern using Soft Succulent and attach with Gold Foil leafy die-cuts.
- Finish off with gold Simply Elegant Trim and Gilded Gems.