To make this card:
- Basic White card base 5 1/2" x 4 1/4".
- Trim Merry Merlot cardstock to 5 1/4" x 4" and emboss with Timeworn Type 3D Embossing Folder and attach to card front.
- Die-cut Misty Moonlight Stitched Rectangle and attach.
- Trim DSP 5 1/8" x 2 1/4" and attach.
- Die-cut Basic White Stitched Rectangle and stamp Misty Moonlight and Cinnamon Cider leaves with some Early Espresso splatter stamp. Attach to card.
- Die-cut Early Espresso branches, Misty Moonlight and Cinnamon Cider leaves, arrange and attach.
- White heat emboss sentiment on Merry Merlot and mount over leaves.
- Complete the card with Gilded Gems.
Thank you for stopping by on your "hop", and don't forget to click on the
Next Stop button to see what Bonnie has created for this challenge: