Hello and welcome to my very first time participating in:
This is a group of demonstrators from all over the world, who participate to share and inspire one another with their projects. The top 10 participants each month get to do a winners blog hop together.
You can join in the fun by voting for your favourite 5 cards. All you have to do is click on the image below which will take you to the projects and then click on the heart in the top right hand corner of your 5 favourites.
I’ve listed the products I used below and here are the step-by-step instructions:
- Basic White Thick 5 ½" square card base
- Basic White 5 ¼" square layer
- Basic Black 5" square layer
- Crumb Cake 4 ¾" square layer
- Vertically score left side of Crumb Cake layer every ⅛" from ½" to 1 ½".
- Die-cut Crumb Cake individual flowers for the corners.
- Die-cut any two (2) Basic White frames from Floral Squares Dies.
- Die-cut Basic Black coordinating flowers for the frames.
- Die-cut Basic Black tag from Meadow Dies.
- Die-cut Real Red heart from Snail Dies.
- Trim two (2) pieces of Basic Black to 2" square and attach behind frames.
- Trim two (2) pieces In Good Taste DSP to 1 ¾" square and attach behind frames.
- Attach Basic White and Basic Black layers to card front.
- Stamp sentiment directly onto Crumb Cake layer and wrap white twine around and tie-off in a bow, adding the tag with heart.
- Attach flowers to the corners and frames.
- Mount on card front - add Matte Black Dots.