Hello and welcome back ... can you believe we are almost halfway through the year, and it's time for the June Color Fusers Blog Hop.
For this month, we are using any or all of the new 2021-2023 In-Colors and I have chosen Pale Papaya and Polished Pink, paired with the Seascape Bundle and the Watercolor Shapes:
Steps for creating this card:
- Standard sized card base 5 1/2" x 4 1/4"
- Pale Papaya mat layer 5 1/4" x 4"
- Basic White layer 5 1/8" x 3 7/8" die-cut with the circles die from the Picture This Dies.
- Using the die-cut circles, I stamped the larger ones with Polished Pink and the larger circle stamp from Watercolor Shapes Stamp Set, and the smaller ones with Pale Papaya and smaller circle stamp. I didn't want to leave the circles plain, so I then white heat embossed the seaweed and the fish from the stamp set.
- To finish off the card, I die-cut the seahorse and the fish using Basic White, mounted the Picture This frame on the Pale Papaya layer, popped all the circles inside the die-cut, leaving the largest circle mounted so I had something solid to adhere the seahorse.
- Add some bling and a white heat embossed sentiment on Basic Black and the card is complete!
Here are some close-ups followed by a product list. Don't forget to click the "Next Stop" button to hop through all the other gorgeous projects: