It's Color Fusers Monthly Blog Hop time and for our May challenge, we have four (4) colours; Poppy Parade, Pool Party, Flirty Flamingo and Bumble Bee, and this my completed project:
I started with a 5 1/2" square Basic White Thick card base with a 5 1/4" square Basic White Subtle 3D embossed layer.
Each specific colour panel is created using:
- the postage stamp rectangle die from the Snail Dies,
- trimmed rectangle measuring 2" x 1 7/8" embossed with the Subtle 3D Embossing Folder,
- stamped flower from Elegantly Said on a punched circle,
- die-cut butterflies from Brilliant Wings Dies,
- finished off with a silver jewel from the Silver & Clear Epoxy Essentials.
Lastly, the sentiment is white heat embossed on Basic Black from Many Messages.
I wasn't sure if the combination of these colours would suit this design, but as the card came together, I was really surprised the colours all complimented each other rather nicely.
Please note: these two products that were used in this project (not found on the Product List at the end of this post) will be available for purchase in the 2021-2022 Annual Catalogue from 4 May 2021:
155095 Elegantly Said Stamp Set
155567 Silver & Clear Epoxy Essentials
That's all from me this time - keep hopping through all the other great projects and first on the blog hop trail is Bonnie and I can't wait to see what she has created this month: